Sunday, November 20, 2011

PSD

"GRAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"
"Mornin'!"

I watched "How to Train Your Dragon" for the first time after a show this weekend, and it's SO CUTE.  Even though I could only watch the beginning, up until the point where Hiccup and Astrid were riding Toothless, but still. I loved it and after I finish this blog post I will be finishing it.

Guess what.
My show just ended.
That's right. The Brigz is no more.
And, even though it hasn't hit me yet that we won't rush to the auditorium after school on Monday to cake on our stage makeup and make sure our hair is perfectly curled, I know I'm going to miss it so much.

Brigadoon was my first show at Wayzata High School, all my shows that I'd done before this were at my middle school or at Bluewater. It was such a different experience than either of those.

I was surprised by all of the traditions that we do at Wayzata. I obviously can't write them on here because I don't know which ones are *secret* or not, but I loved experiencing all of them. And I love how everyone gets so emotionally invested in all of the traditions, it shows how much theatre at Wayzata means to everyone there.

I'm so honored to have been a part of that.

I also made so many new friends during this show, and got closer to friends that I already had. It will be so much sadder for me when the seniors graduate this year now that I've gotten close to the seniors who were in Brigadoon. I'm so excited to continue getting closer to my junior, sophomore, and freshman friends, and I can't wait to do another show with all of them.


If anyone from the cast of Brigadoon is reading this, I love you so much and this experience has meant so much to me. I'll miss you all so much.



Well, now I have to go practice for a callback audition I have today for my favorite show ever. And IT SNOWED YESTERDAY. What?

No comments:

Post a Comment